- What are the differences between your and competitors’ proxies?
- How to check proxies performance?
- How does the authorization work?
- What are the formats of proxy?
- What IPv6 proxies look like?
- Are IPv6 worse than IPv4?
- For which sites are IPv6 proxies suitable?
- How long does it take to receive proxy after the payment?
We assure you are the only users of the IP addresses you purchase from us, also those IP addresses are used for your purposes only.
Our proxies can be used for different social networks without any restrictions.
Our proxies are located at non overloaded servers so the response speed is way faster than at our competitors’, which is important in collecting and filtering of the information.
You may check the addresses here: yandex.ru/internet.
First enter proxy to your browser setups, than try visiting this site from your IP and from proxy to see the difference.
At your personal account page you can easily switch the selected proxies’ formats from HTTPS to SOCKS5 and back.
Example of IPv4 - 184.108.40.206:3229
Example of IPv6 hidden behind the port - fabc:de12:3456:7890:ABCD:EF98:7654:3210
instagram.com, facebook.com, youtube.com, plus.google.com and other sites supporting ipv6
If the proxy doesn’t show in your personal account page, please contact our tech support.